This cat treat will keep your four-legged felines coming back for more. We all know how our cats can smell tuna and catnip from a mile away.
Thank you to Vicky from Mess for Less for these yummy, tasty treat!
- 5 oz tuna in water drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon catnip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- Form into a dough. The dough will be sticky.
- Place dough onto a floured surface.
- Pull off small pieces of dough and roll into small balls.
- Push the dough down so the treat is the size of a nickel and place on parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve after cooled completely.