- Animal adoption is not easy, and it shouldn’t be. It’s commitment. Not to be taken lightly, and should only be with a pure heart
Adopting a pet, is a big decision. They require lots of time, money, and commitment. Pet ownership can be rewarding, but only if you think through your decision before you adopt a companion...
- Your greatness is not what you have, it is what you give
Let's dig deep and give more!..
- You can’t change an animal’s past, but you could rewrite their future
How many more lives can we rewrite futures for?..
- When I look into the eyes of an animal, I do not see an animal. I see a living being. I see a friend. I feel a soul.
Let's treat them better, they deserve nothing less from us...
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give
As animal rescuers, I think we can all relate - such a powerful statement...