- “Please do not traumatize animals by dumping them” – B.H. Bradshaw
Why would anybody dump a poor innocent pet? We can all do our part by helping those pets that have been dumped by giving them love and attention. If you cannot help yourself at least pick up the animal and…..
- “Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love. They depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog, it merely expands the heart.” – Erica Jong
How sweet is this saying? It tugs on the heart because of how much truth it holds. A new little pup will have us falling in love with him and as he grows a stronger bond is set. Then the…..
- Whoever said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend…Never owned a dog.
Diamonds are definitely gorgeous and they stand out, but for us, our dogs are most important. They are cute and loving and hey let's face it, you cannot cuddle up to a new diamond ring. Well, you could but it…..
- My mission is to rescue. My dream is that one day, I won’t have to.
Rescue Saying: My mission is to rescue. My dream is that one day, I won't have to. One day we hope that this world will not be cruel to animals, that they won't need to be rescued anymore. All the effort…..
- Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul – Pythagoras
Rescue Saying Animals have the ability to bring out the best in people and they can touch our hearts in the deepest of ways. I have never met someone who an animal hasn't brought even the slightest smile to their…..
- A lover will give you a kiss. A friend will give you a hug. But a dog will give you his heart.
Rescue Saying The fact that a dog will give you their whole heart and always be there by your side shows their loyalty. You will always have a friend and companion in a dog. There is nothing else needed to…..
- An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language. – Martin Buber
Martin Buber's saying "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language", can have multiple meanings. For example, can you imagine looking into the eyes of your newly, adopted pet and seeing what they have gone through in…..
- People that say “money can’t buy you happiness” have never paid an adoption fee.
Animals provide us with the utmost companionship. The happiness they bring to us humans is an indescribable feeling, one that has to be witnessed for oneself. Yes, it is true that pets can be expensive but one is never disappointed…..
- Make a fool of yourself and he’ll join you – lasting memories you’ll never forget
No one is perfect and the same goes for our best friends. We all need to laugh at ourselves and act silly some times. Our furry friends teach us so much about life, how to love unconditionally, how to forget…..
- Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
Especially on our bad days, we need to be reminded of why we do what we do! JOIN US and SAVE LIVES! We'd love to have you! Are you looking to sign-up yourself or your organization? personJust Me account_balanceMy Organization..