- Hope is real; You are valued; Animals will live because of you; You are a hero!
"If you are feeling low or trampled, unappreciated or forgotten and you are reading this, realize it is an illusion. The hope is real, you are valued, and what lies ahead is brilliance." -- Tom Althouse You are a Hero,…..
- Being a responsible animal rescuer forces you to rise above the fray and remember what is important.
"Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off." --Colin Powell Rise above the negative comments knowing you're doing the right thing for animals As you might expect, we often receive negative comments at Doobert. Whether from volunteers or other organizations, I…..
- Iterate on your passion; pivot to achieve your goals; rekindle your passion and be inspired once more.
"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less-than-perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more…..
- Not presuming the outcome while seeking to inspire others
"You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." --Aristotle Are you passing judgment and quashing inspiration? It seems to be human nature that we pass judgment on one another, even if it’s only…..
- Don’t let your inspiration balloon be deflated by those that don’t have your courage and vision
"The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors." --Napoleon Hill When I started Doobert, I had no idea how often people would offer their opinions. It seems like so long…..
- Those headwinds you’re facing are more helpful than you may think
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” — Henry Ford Whether you go with or against it, the wind can help you achieve your objectives Many things…..
- Your impact as you help animals inspires people you have never met
Love yourself. Be gentle, kind, respectful, sincere. If you carry that out, you might inspire others with that attitude. - - Kemmy Nola The impact you have volunteering to help animals is far reaching. Six degrees is all that separates…..
- Balancing out your suffering footprint by inspiring others to volunteer for animals
You can't start with imbalance and end with peace, be that in your own body, in an ecosystem or between a government and its people. What we need to strive for is not perfection, but balance. - - Ani DiFranco…..