Like every industry, the animal rescue industry has its own jargon, acronyms and lingo. So here’s a few other ways to de-buzz the term “rescue relay transport” so your friends and family can understand.
1. Drive a leg, Save a Life.- ‘nuff said.
2. Rescue mobile; it’s like the batmobile but with more lives saved and less “Kapow!”
3. Flying Dog Rescue; we serve puppy kisses instead of peanuts.
4. Relay transport – It’s like the amazing race without people being eliminated.
5. Rescue transport is like “The Bachelor” – everyone gets kissed.
6. We’re the ones that coined the phrase “I love it when a plan comes together.” The A-Team just stole it.
7. Rescue Relay Transport powered by Passion
Rescue Relay Transport
Got one we missed? Tell us.