“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
Thanksgiving day has always been a day to spend time with friends and family and reflect on those things in your life that you are most thankful for. It is a day of reflection, sharing, giving back and recognizing the people in your life that have had an impact on who you are today.
As I reflect on the things that I am thankful for, there are many things that come to mind, but mostly I am thankful for YOU.
I am thankful for YOU because…
- YOU show care and compassion for animals of all kinds.
- YOU work with others to end the suffering of animals.
- YOU treat animals with respect, love and kindness.
- YOU rescue animals that are in need.
- YOU selflessly give your time, your money and your emotions to help rescue animals.
- YOU believe in Doobert and the power of collaboration.
- YOU support me in my passion for animals.
- YOU embody the goodness you want to see in others.
- YOU support one another in times of need.
- YOU give more than you receive.
- YOU will never quit until animals are safe.