“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
Thanksgiving day has always been a day to spend time with friends and family and reflect on those things in your life that you are most thankful for. It is a day of reflection, sharing, giving back and recognizing the people in your life that have had an impact on who you are today.
As I reflect on the things that I am thankful for, there are many things that come to mind, but mostly I am thankful for YOU.
I am thankful for YOU because…
- YOU show care and compassion for animals of all kinds.
- YOU work with others to end the suffering of animals.
- YOU treat animals with respect, love and kindness.
- YOU rescue animals that are in need.
- YOU selflessly give your time, your money and your emotions to help rescue animals.
- YOU believe in Doobert and the power of collaboration.
- YOU support me in my passion for animals.
- YOU embody the goodness you want to see in others.
- YOU support one another in times of need.
- YOU give more than you receive.
- YOU will never quit until animals are safe.
Thank you for being my inspiration, my motivation and for fueling my drive to continue on my difficult days. Thank you for what you do for the animals. I am proud to support you!