- What if there were no social media? How would you rescue?
“We and others have done a bunch of work to show that if your real friends online say or do something, it affects you. But if your online acquaintances online say or do something, it does not. People, on average,…..
- Look at your activities through another’s perspective
“We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their behaviour.” ― Stephen M.R. Covey, The Speed of Trust: The One Thing that Changes Everything I network frequently and this week was meeting with a friend of mine who…..
- Luna is Reunited With Family After Hurricane Harvey
Doobert.com recently completed a transport in conjunction with Best Friends Animal Society that helped a victim of Hurricane Harvey reunite with their pet through support of a common site with information for owners called FindMyLostPet.com. Best Friends Animal Society set…..
- I may not be there yet; but I am closer than where I was yesterday.
"The Sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on." - Charles Dickens People are often amazed when I tell them that when I started Doobert, I had no idea how…..
- Pewaukee Organization Helping Hurricane Survivors Reunite With Their Pets
Contact: Chris Roy (262) 456-3344 …..
- Let the aftermath of Irma and Harvey unite us
"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." --Henry Ford The stories are still being told in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. The stories of people whose lives were sadly lost, heroes…..
- Doobert & Hurricane Harvey – What can you do?
“Nationwide thinking, nationwide planning and nationwide action are the three great essentials to prevent nationwide crises for future generations to struggle through.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt As you might imagine, there are a lot of people wanting to help with…..