With FosterSpace, applying to foster an animal is easier than ever!
Once you’ve created your foster profile, submitting an application will be a breeze! Here are two ways to do it:
Option 1: Applying via email.
After creating your Doobert foster profile, animal welfare organizations will be able to notify you about foster requests for animals within your radius via email.
- When you come across an animal you want to foster from a foster request email, click Apply.
- Before your foster application is submitted, you’ll be able to review or edit your foster profile if you need to.
- If your profile is good to go, click Submit.
Option 2: Applying via search results.
When you find an animal that you want to foster while browsing through search results, click on the animal’s name to view more information.
- To apply as a foster, click the Foster Me button.
- Review or edit your foster profile if needed and confirm your application by clicking Submit.