Homemade Mackerel Cat Food Recipe
If you’ve never made a homemade meal for your cat, this is a great recipe to start out with. We hope your furry feline enjoys this recipe.
- 1 cup canned mackerel
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed oil
- 1 tablespoon organic, brown rice, cooked
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of chicken or beef broth, or water
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until blended.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers up to three days.
We want to give a big ‘thank you’ to cats.lovetoknow.com for supply use with this tasty treat for our furry felines.