You can still opt-in to more real-time, frequent emails but we are trying to balance out everyone’s needs.
Emails included in Daily Digest by default:
- New Transport Requests – Any new transport requests published since your last daily email digest will display. Additionally you will be able to see the status of any transports you already signed up for (i.e. how many legs are filled)
- Transport changes & updates – Changes such as timing, or leg changes will show in your daily digest now instead of being separate emails.
- New animal profile notifications – If you configured your settings to be notified of particular animal profiles, these will now be in the daily emails instead of immediate.
- Feedback reminders – Reminders after a transport to provide feedback will be only sent in the daily digest.
- Add photos/story reminders – Reminders after a transport to add your story and photos will only be sent in the daily digest.
Emails NOT included in Daily Digest by default:
- Cancelled /Confirmed Transport email notification – Given the significance of emails related to a transport being cancelled or confirmed, these will still be sent immediately.
- Volunteer recommending leg notification – Volunteers recommending leg changes to a TC will still be sent immediately
- Notification of new message – Messages from one volunteer or organization to another will still be sent immediately
As always we welcome your feedback and suggestions for how we can continue to make the Doobert system more helpful. Click the Help/Support button and let us know!
If you are connected to an organization you will notice that there is a second section in your daily email that is dedicated to the organization notifications. If you are not connected to an organization, you will not see this section.