Homemade Chicken Cat Food
Many cats will choose chicken over other meats. This recipe is simple, and cats love it!
- 1 cup of cooked chicken (broiled or baked)
- 1/4 cup of steamed broccoli, mashed
- 1/4 cup of steamed carrots, mashed
- Chicken broth
- Place ingredients in the food processor with tablespoons of the chicken broth.
- Puree or crumble the ingredients until it resembles pate cat food. Gradually add broth until mixture is smooth but not soupy.
- Serve at room temperature.
We hope your furry felines enjoy this tasty dinner! Thank you to Charlotte over at the Love to Know blogs!