- What if there were no social media? How would you rescue?
“We and others have done a bunch of work to show that if your real friends online say or do something, it affects you. But if your online acquaintances online say or do something, it does not. People, on average,…..
- Look at your activities through another’s perspective
“We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their behaviour.” ― Stephen M.R. Covey, The Speed of Trust: The One Thing that Changes Everything I network frequently and this week was meeting with a friend of mine who…..
- I may not be there yet; but I am closer than where I was yesterday.
"The Sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on." - Charles Dickens People are often amazed when I tell them that when I started Doobert, I had no idea how…..
- It is harder to do things the right way; but if you do not, you’re hurting all of us.
"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." - Oprah Winfrey Since day one of Doobert's launch, I have always required organizations to submit an application so that we…..
- Let the aftermath of Irma and Harvey unite us
"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." --Henry Ford The stories are still being told in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. The stories of people whose lives were sadly lost, heroes…..
- Doobert & Hurricane Harvey – What can you do?
“Nationwide thinking, nationwide planning and nationwide action are the three great essentials to prevent nationwide crises for future generations to struggle through.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt As you might imagine, there are a lot of people wanting to help with…..