- The Anatomy of an Animal Photography Volunteer
Welcome to today’s installment from The Volunteer Photographer’s Zone. I’m JJ— an Artist & Photographer in Virginia, USA who does volunteer work with my art & photography. I am also a Doobert Driver/Transporter since 2016, and currently studying to become…..
- 4 misconceptions about rehoming & 1 thing you should never do
Rehoming is fast becoming a common word in the animal rescue industry. Imagine being able to facilitate a safe transfer of an animal from one owner to the next, completely avoiding the animal shelter experience. But there are a few…..
- Look beyond the public glory and you will find a true animal rescuer
"Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them." --Vaibhav Shah How many times have you found yourself jealous of someone else and either what they have, or some sort…..
- De-buzzing animal rescue transport: 7 other ways to explain animal rescue relay transport
Like every industry, the animal rescue industry has its own jargon, acronyms and lingo. So here’s a few other ways to de-buzz the term “rescue relay transport” so your friends and family can understand. 1. Drive a leg, Save a…..
- What’s holding back the animal rescue transport industry?
When you look back on the history of animal rescue transport, like many other aspects of animal welfare and animal rescue it's come a long way. Even before online tools like Yahoo Groups or Facebook existed, animal rescue transporters across…..
- No time? No money? No problem! How you can save animals with a zero-dollar budget
We know how it goes. You spent your last dime on dinner last night with your friends and now you’re stuck at home, broke with nothing to do. But not to worry, you can still save animals by being an…..
- How to explain animal rescue transport to your mom
Have you ever found yourself trying to explain rescue transport and how you spend your weekends to those that are not familiar with animal rescue relay transport? “What do you mean you were out driving dogs around? What kind of…..