- 4 Reasons Volunteering At An Animal Shelter Will Change Your Life
4 Reasons Volunteering At An Animal Shelter Will Change Your Life Most people would never consider working at an animal shelter of any kind. After all, it does appear to be a very saddening experience. However, this is really only…..
- 3 things animal volunteers do that help cats in animal shelters
Shelter cats need you. Here's how your volunteer activities can help. Often times it seems like volunteering at the local animal shelter is focused on dogs. Sure they need to be walked and enriched, but hey so do the cats!…..
- Not presuming the outcome while seeking to inspire others
"You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." --Aristotle Are you passing judgment and quashing inspiration? It seems to be human nature that we pass judgment on one another, even if it’s only…..
- 3 games volunteers can play with shelter animals to help get them adopted
Playing games gets shelter animals adopted. Who knew? Volunteering at your local animal shelter is something that can be very fun and rewarding. But many people think this often-unrecognized role is only about washing towels, cleaning cages, and walking dogs…..
- 4 animal volunteer jobs to fuel your passion to be a veterinarian
Want to be a veterinarian? Here's how to get a taste through volunteering. Are you considering a career in veterinary medicine? Do you know a child or teen that has a passion for animals and might be interested in exploring…..
- 5 animal-related volunteer activities with kids that will enrich their lives
Volunteering with kids and animals. What could be more fun? If you have kids and like to be a part of your community you're probably looking for ways to give back and promote charitable giving. What can be more fun…..
- Don’t let your inspiration balloon be deflated by those that don’t have your courage and vision
"The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors." --Napoleon Hill When I started Doobert, I had no idea how often people would offer their opinions. It seems like so long…..