- How Cleaning Up After Parvo Isn’t As Hard As You Think!
How can my home be clean and safe enough to bring home a new dog after a case of Parvo? It may seem daunting to clean and sterilize your home after experiencing a case of Canine Parvovirus, but we are…..
- The Biggest Problem With no kill, And How You Can Fix It
No kill as a philosophy seems to have problems. But you can be the solution. What does no-kill mean? We’ve talked about the problem with the term no kill before. The term seems to divide even the most passionate animal…..
- Make a fool of yourself and he’ll join you – lasting memories you’ll never forget
No one is perfect and the same goes for our best friends. We all need to laugh at ourselves and act silly some times. Our furry friends teach us so much about life, how to love unconditionally, how to forget…..
- 4 Reasons Volunteering At An Animal Shelter Will Change Your Life
4 Reasons Volunteering At An Animal Shelter Will Change Your Life Most people would never consider working at an animal shelter of any kind. After all, it does appear to be a very saddening experience. However, this is really only…..
- Doobert is fighting for a spot in the 2019 Innovation Showdown. We need your vote!
Doobert is fighting for a spot in the 2019 Innovation Showdown. We need your vote! PEWAUKEE, Wis. - March 6, 2019 - PRLog -- The Petco Innovation Showdown is a collaborative project bringing the nation's top animal welfare organizations together to invest in lifesaving innovation.…..
- Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
Especially on our bad days, we need to be reminded of why we do what we do! JOIN US and SAVE LIVES! We'd love to have you! Are you looking to sign-up yourself or your organization? personJust Me account_balanceMy Organization..
- Doobert volunteers drive nearly 90,000 miles in 2019
PEWAUKEE, Wis. - Feb. 15, 2019 - PRLog -- Doobert.com, the only online animal rescue transport platform for rescue relay transports, announces that Doobert volunteers, or Dooberteers as we like to call them, have driven nearly 89,873 miles since the beginning of 2019, that's almost…..