- 4 myths about volunteering at your local animal shelter. We’re not sure where #3 came from.
Myths you may have heard about volunteering at your local animal shelter. We're not sure where these myths originated, but we're here to tell you that they just aren't true. Volunteering at your local animal shelter is an amazing thing…..
- Those headwinds you’re facing are more helpful than you may think
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” — Henry Ford Whether you go with or against it, the wind can help you achieve your objectives Many things…..
- Doobert Tip of the week: Your Organization Public Page on Doobert
Did you know that you have a public page for your organization on Doobert? At Doobert we're all about helping you save time so you can save more animals. Every organization on Doobert has a public page that they can…..
- 5 benefits you get from volunteering to help animals.
Volunteering for animals pays YOU! When you volunteer to help animals at your local animal shelter or for an animal rescue group, you get way more out of the experience than what you could ever put into it. Here's five…..
- Your impact as you help animals inspires people you have never met
Love yourself. Be gentle, kind, respectful, sincere. If you carry that out, you might inspire others with that attitude. - - Kemmy Nola The impact you have volunteering to help animals is far reaching. Six degrees is all that separates…..