- 4 myths about volunteering at your local animal shelter. We’re not sure where #3 came from.
Myths you may have heard about volunteering at your local animal shelter. We're not sure where these myths originated, but we're here to tell you that they just aren't true. Volunteering at your local animal shelter is an amazing thing…..
- Camo & Sable
Tell us how the transport came together?Beautiful & Sweet! I hope they are going to their forever home.Were there any memorable moments from this transport?noWhat could have made this transport better?nothingTell us about your passenger/s (behavior, demeanor, etc)?Very nervous. Sable…..
- Those headwinds you’re facing are more helpful than you may think
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” — Henry Ford Whether you go with or against it, the wind can help you achieve your objectives Many things…..
- Doobert Tip of the week: Your Organization Public Page on Doobert
Did you know that you have a public page for your organization on Doobert? At Doobert we're all about helping you save time so you can save more animals. Every organization on Doobert has a public page that they can…..
- 5 benefits you get from volunteering to help animals.
Volunteering for animals pays YOU! When you volunteer to help animals at your local animal shelter or for an animal rescue group, you get way more out of the experience than what you could ever put into it. Here's five…..
- Your impact as you help animals inspires people you have never met
Love yourself. Be gentle, kind, respectful, sincere. If you carry that out, you might inspire others with that attitude. - - Kemmy Nola The impact you have volunteering to help animals is far reaching. Six degrees is all that separates…..
- 3 ways photographers can volunteer to save animals & grow their business
Photographing animals while growing your business. It's a win win! Being an animal photographer is tough work The creative arts are often a tough way for people to make a living. This is sad considering that living life with a…..
- Balancing out your suffering footprint by inspiring others to volunteer for animals
You can't start with imbalance and end with peace, be that in your own body, in an ecosystem or between a government and its people. What we need to strive for is not perfection, but balance. - - Ani DiFranco…..