Canine Crossing Rescue Transport
About Canine Crossing Rescue Transport
Canine Crossing Rescue Transport is a responsibly managed, volunteer-based transport coordination service for rescue dogs and puppies to and/or from approved Rescue Partners.
Please see the guidelines for working with our organization below.
- Have been in temporary foster care for a minimum of 14 days (21 days for puppies younger than 9 months).
- Are current on all age appropriate vaccinations.
- Are free of communicable diseases, viruses and/or skin conditions.
- Have been amply treated for fleas, ticks and intestinal parasites.
- Are wearing properly fitted collars, harnesses & leashes (age dependent).
- Are provided with ample food for travel.
- Are provided with a crate if they weigh less than 20lbs.
- Are traveling with all required paperwork including a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (aka "health certificate"), proof of vetting, Rabies Certificate, etc.)